Thursday, January 27, 2011

No Thoughts Tonight

That title probably carries more truth than I am willing to admit. The 1-hour drive through traffic each way for work today about killed me. When I got there in the morning, my blood pressure was so high I was having chest aching (step short of chest pain in my book) and I felt dizzy with a pounding headache. Laid down with deep breathing for about 15 minutes and that helped out. Got home and had to turn-and-burn for "Phone's for You!" calling, but I was crashing hard. I left after 61 calls (1 page). I will post tomorrow night and try to get caught up with an extra devotional post for the archives. If you are reading your Bible with me, pick a passage somewhere else to read like I did (the entire Book of Obadiah which is 1 chapter, if you don't care about the thoughts but still want to read the same thing as me), and we will get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment